Posted to user@struts.apache.org by אלחנן מעין <em...@msn.com> on 2007/06/04 14:51:06 UTC

[OT] recommendations on workflow engines..

hi..

we have a homegrown web framework and we would like to integrate it into
one of the open source engine out there, things like jbpm or osworks, our
enviorment are jboss 3.2.5 (for development) , hibernate 2.1.7c, and
websphere 5 (for production)

are there any comparison articles or recommendations (like why NOT to use
jbpm?).

Re: [OT] recommendations on workflow engines..

Posted by אלחנן מעין <em...@msn.com>.
thanks but  i'm looking for something that could process bpel as well...

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.