Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> on 2008/03/01 14:52:14 UTC

Re: [Vote][Axis2]Axis2/C 1.3.0 Release Artifacts

Tested both source and binary on Windows. Looks good.

Here is my +1.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Dinesh Premalal wrote:
> Hi Devs,
>
>   I have packaged and uploaded the Apache Axis2/C 1.3.0 release
> artifacts at [1].  The key used to sign the release artifacts can be
> found at [2].
>
>   Please test, review and vote on the release artifacts for Apache
> Axis2/C 1.3.0 release.
>
>   I have tested and reviewed them and here is my vote: +1
>
> Thanks,
> Dinesh
>
> 1. http://people.apache.org/~dinesh/release/1.3.0/
> <http://people.apache.org/%7Edinesh/release/1.3.0/>
> 2. http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis2/c/KEYS
>

> --
> http://nethu.org/

Samisa Abeysinghe
Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.; http://www.wso2.com/
email: samisa@wso2.com; cell: +94 77 753 7913

"Oxygenating the Web Service Platform."

RE: [Vote][Axis2]Axis2/C 1.3.0 Release Artifacts

Posted by Bill Mitchell <bm...@austin.rr.com>.
In addition to the release Windows binary (libxml2), I built the Windows source using libcurl and guththila, and it worked fine.

Here is my +1.

Thanks,
Bill Mitchell