Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com> on 2002/09/13 21:53:49 UTC

Re: [lang] Release Was: OSCore

The exception issues must be sorted before 1.0.

The builder subpackage makes it easy to exclude or include as desired. I
would prefer to see all four builders in there before the release, as this
shouldn't take long now.

Other than that, the package is ready to roll subject to release
notes/status.html etc. Whatever, we really do need to cut the release so we
can move on to reflection.

Stephen

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
"Stephen Colebourne" <sc...@btopenworld.com> writes:

> The exception issues must be sorted before 1.0.

Sounds like we're all in agreement on that one.  :)

> The builder subpackage makes it easy to exclude or include as desired. I
> would prefer to see all four builders in there before the release, as this
> shouldn't take long now.

Sounds good.

> Other than that, the package is ready to roll subject to release
> notes/status.html etc. Whatever, we really do need to cut the
> release so we can move on to reflection.

I would very much like to see at least a release candidate tagged.  We
could do that sooner, and work on release notes et al between then and
the tagging of the final.
--

Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>