Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Ravi Mummulla <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/04 19:16:07 UTC

All links are broken on the Mahout quickstart page

All links are broken in https://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/quickstart.html. Is
anyone working on fixing the links or do we have a JIRA open to fix the
links? If not, I can take it.

--
Thanks
,

Re: All links are broken on the Mahout quickstart page

Posted by Ravi Mummulla <ra...@gmail.com>.
​ opened a JIRA for this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1326
.​

--
Thanks.

Re: All links are broken on the Mahout quickstart page

Posted by Ravi Mummulla <ra...@gmail.com>.
I will do that and update the JIRA.

--
Thanks.

Re: All links are broken on the Mahout quickstart page

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stevo Slavić <ss...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ravi Mummulla <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks.

Re: All links are broken on the Mahout quickstart page

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stevo Slavić <ss...@gmail.com>.