Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Debraj Manna <su...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/04 08:36:15 UTC

Re: Is zookeeper 3.4.13 client backward compatible with 3.4.8?

I am also seeing a transitive dependency of zookeeper jar 3.4.5-cdh5.15.1
in my mvn dependency tree.

Is 3.4.5-cdh5.15.1 also follows the backward compatibility  guideline as
mentioned in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/ReleaseManagement ?

Posted by Debraj Manna <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks again Tamas.