Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tim Squires <ta...@cheekymail.net> on 2005/03/30 13:07:30 UTC

Radio Button but with images

Hi,

I am converting a JSP based page to Tapestry and finding it difficult in
one major area.....

The page uses an SVG plugin (an interactive image) that updates some
hidden form values via javascript then submits the form.

To control to processing of the form, there is a line of buttons (zoom,
pan etc) that the servet looks at to determine what to do with the values
from the SVG submit.

At the moment the buttons are a group of javascript functions, each
corresponding to a button.

My current version of the partly Tapestry convert page uses radio buttons
to set the action instead of the javascript buttons.  I'm trying to find a
way of replacing the radio buttons with images with the same behavior.
i.e. a list of images, only one of which is selected.  When selected the
button changes to a depressed image and updates a form field.

I'm trying to convert the checkboxes code from http://www.t-deli.com/ but
it's taking quite a long time.

Does anyone have any ideas how to go about this?

Thanks,
Tim

dangerous content by OpenProtect(http://www.openprotect.com), and is
believed to be clean.