Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Satya Marivada <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/03 13:32:58 UTC

SessionExpiredException

Hi,

I see below exceptions in my logs sometimes. What could be causing it?

org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$SessionExpiredException:
KeeperErrorCode = Session expired for /overseer
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:127)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:51)
        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.create(ZooKeeper.java:783)

Thanks,
Satya

Re: SessionExpiredException

Posted by Satya Marivada <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Satya Marivada <sa...@gmail.com>.
For the sessionexpiredexception, the solr is throwing this exception and
then the shard goes down.

From the following discussion, it seems to be that the solr is loosing

Posted by Satya Marivada <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org>.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Satya Marivada <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Piyush and Shawn,

Posted by Piyush Kunal <pi...@myntra.com>.

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.

Posted by Satya Marivada <sa...@gmail.com>.
This is on solr-6.3.0 and external zookeeper 3.4.9

Posted by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com>.