Posted to user@usergrid.apache.org by Thành Vũ Trung <v2...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/19 14:07:58 UTC

Sometimes, must restart tomcat to continue usergird server

Hi all,
Anybody can help me know why sometime usergrid is not responding. I must
restart tomcat to continue. Pls give me recommend tomcat config if it's
possible.
My server details:
- Ubuntu 14
- Tomcat 7
- Usergrid 2.1.0

Thanks.
Thanh.

Re: Sometimes, must restart tomcat to continue usergird server

Posted by Thành Vũ Trung <v2...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
Thanks for your support. I will follow more to details this issue.
I will come back when has more info.
Thanks.

--
*Thanh Vu*

*Information Technology Engineer*
*Mobile:* +84903298791
*Skype:* v2t_nd |* Email:* v2tmobile.it@gmail.com

Re: Sometimes, must restart tomcat to continue usergird server

Posted by Jaskaran Singh <ja...@comprotechnologies.com>.
Hi Dave,

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jaskaran Singh <ja...@comprotechnologies.com>.