Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com> on 2008/11/25 06:33:14 UTC

Igor - FileUploadField change in 1.4-rc1 - WHY?

Igor,
  It has come up a couple of times on the user list, but in 1.4rc1 there was
a change to FileUploadField to make it always use a model.  Now, the new
FileUploadField("id") constructor is practically useless, and I would
venture to say that tons of apps out there (like mine do in numerous
places), have always just used the ID constructor since nothing else was
needed.

  Why the change?  At the very least, could we make the ID-only constructor
call super(id, new Model<FileUpload>()) ??

Thanks!

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

Re: Igor - FileUploadField change in 1.4-rc1 - WHY?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
thanks

-igor

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.