Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Daniel Angelov <da...@googlemail.com> on 2010/01/21 09:08:39 UTC

Is it posible to set maximum indexed documents in solr?

Is it posible to set maximum indexed documents in solr? For example, I want
to insert in solr max 5000 document, after that solr must refuse unserting.

Re: Is it posible to set maximum indexed documents in solr?

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
There is no limit on the number of documents. If you want this
feature, please open a JIRA ticket requesting it.

Managing large indexes would benefit from limiting things like # of
documents, # of terms, total disk space, etc.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com