Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bib_lucene bib <bi...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/02 08:07:38 UTC

Struts -- Logging

Hi All

  What is a the best(easy) method to implement logging for struts for struts.

  How do you differntiate logging messages that come from..

  1. JSP Pages
  2. Java Classes

  Please let me know.
  I want to implement something which I can run in debug mode to figure out where the problem is etc...

  I use tomcat 5.0.28

  Thanks
  bib

---------------------------------

Re: Struts -- Logging

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.
You might want to look at how the latest MailReader application
handles logging.

* http://tinyurl.com/7jhxo

Look for the "log." statements.

Unfortunately, it's not being included in a nightly build right now,
so the only other way to view the source is through a Subversion
checkout.

* file:///e:/projects/Apache/struts/site/target/docs/acquiring.html#Source_Code

-- HTH, Ted.
http://www.husted.com/poe/