Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Dakshika Jayathilaka <da...@wso2.com> on 2014/11/27 09:58:48 UTC

Stratos UXD listing improvments

Hi Devs,

I have added data view option for configuration section and application
section. This will automatically map with existing schema and show disabled
generated form view. Currently its working  fine for detail view except
cartridge and application.(need to fix some issues on cartridge return).
Also I'm planning to add topology tree view on application detail page.

please be kind enough to review and merge below pull request.

https://github.com/apache/stratos/pull/122

Thank you,

*Dakshika Jayathilaka*
Software Engineer