Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by satheesh <ts...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2010/08/22 12:58:13 UTC

Invocation between 2 Axis2 services

hi,

I would be thank full if anyone give hint on the followings,

There are 2 web services deployed in 2 different machine.

Need to find a generic way to invoke a method of service2 from service1.
wsdl of service2 and the method information to be invoked are provided in
Service1.

how can the above scenario be implemented for any service to service
communication ?

thanks in advance
sathis

Re: Invocation between 2 Axis2 services

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
  service to service communication can be easily mapped to client to
service communication. Meaning, inside your service have an Axis2 client
can invoke the other service.

Deepal