Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/25 08:37:42 UTC

Does hive have batch processing mode ?

Hi all,

I have a bunch of files, and want to import them into one table each
partition per file. Currently, I have to enter each add partition
statement in cli.

So I wonder whether hive have a batch processing mode, so that I can
put the sql statements in one file, and execute the file using one
command.

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Does hive have batch processing mode ?

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, it works

Posted by james warren <ja...@rockyou.com>.
Try the following: