Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Spettini <st...@planecom.it> on 2006/11/03 10:23:36 UTC

Re: WPS5 and MyFaces

Jeff
now i catch the problem, next i show you the file i have in lib dir

commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar
commons-beanutils.jar
commons-codec-1.3.jar
commons-collections-3.1.jar
commons-collections.jar
commons-digester-1.6.jar
commons-digester.jar
commons-el-1.0.jar
commons-lang-2.1.jar
jaxen-full.jar
jsf-ibm.jar
jsf-portlet.jar
jsf-wp.jar
jstl.jar
jstl_el.jar
myfaces-api-1.1.4.jar
myfaces-impl-1.1.4.jar
saxpath.jar
standard.jar
taglibs-datetime.jar
taglibs-mailer.jar
taglibs-string.jar
tomahawk-1.1.3.jar
utility.jar

as you can see i have only one jsf impl an one jsf api
myfaces-api-1.1.4.jar
myfaces-impl-1.1.4.jar

in

jsf-ibm.jar
jsf-portlet.jar
jsf-wp.jar

i don't have any javax pachage an so no other RI

when i access to the jsf ( wps portlet ) without myfaces jsf tag all run ok,
but when i add a myfaces tag i get again the message
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ExtensionsFilter not correctly configured.
JSF mapping missing. JSF pages not covered. Please see:
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extensionsFilter.html

Where i fail?

Re: WPS5 and MyFaces

Posted by Spettini <st...@planecom.it>.
Hi pals,
I look at your thread just 10 min ago, no one of the a and b option help me.
I have the same jar you have and the same web.xml, i don't understand where
it doesn't work. Maybe the class path and the ibm jars!
If i find a solution i'll send you the trick.

Re: WPS5 and MyFaces

Posted by pals <pa...@wipro.com>.
Hi Spettini,

Re: WPS5 and MyFaces

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com>.
Spettini,

Did you read the link from my last post? You missed something:
"I think jsf-ibm contains both (API and IMPL)"

So you have two JSF implementations still:

1)
 > myfaces-api-1.1.4.jar
 > myfaces-impl-1.1.4.jar

2)
 > jsf-ibm.jar

My advice is to remove (1). Take out myfaces-api and myfaces-impl. You
don't need them to use Tomahawk! All you need is the tomahawk jar, which
I see you already have. :)