Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by "Ge, Jing" <ji...@ebay.com> on 2016/10/01 14:34:53 UTC

Re: 答复: [DISCUSS] Is Eagle ready to graduate?

Hi Jijun,

Thanks for your nice feedback and excellent contribution. We appreciate it.

Best regards
Jing

On 9/30/16, 8:43 PM, "Tang Jijun(上海_技术部_数据平台_唐觊隽)" <ta...@yhd.com> wrote:

    Great work! Great advances have been made for Apache Eagle.
    I think Apache Eagle will became a great project for community with these improvement.

    Best Wishes

    唐觊隽
    Jr. Engineer , Architecture - Fundation, Tech Dept
    Floor 4, 295 ZUCHONGZHI RD, Zhangjiang, Shanghai (201203)