Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Andrew Harvey <ha...@lexer.com.au> on 2010/02/24 03:01:18 UTC

Resequencing with Camel

Hi there,

I'm having some trouble resequencing some queues with camel, but it's not working and I'm stumped as to why. Camel will happily route messages between queues, but the resequencer just doesn't seem to want to go.

Here is the configuration I have for camel:

      <camelContext id="camel" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
            <route autoStartup="true">
              <from uri="activemq:queue:AnalysisIn" />
              <resequencer>
                <simple>in.header.JMSpriority</simple>
                <to uri="activemq:queue:AnalysisOut" />
                <batch-config batchSize="20" batchTimeout="4000" />
              </resequencer>
            </route>
        </camelContext>

Can anyone shed any light on why this might not be working? I'm at a bit of a loss. I'm sure its something simple, but I just can't see it.

Thanks,
Andrew
Andrew Harvey / Developer
lexer
m/
t/ +61 2 9019 6379
w/  http://lexer.com.au

This email transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or disseminate the information, or take any action in relation to it and please delete this e-mail. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the send specifically states them to be the views of any organisation or employer. If you have received this message in error, do not open any attachment but please notify the sender (above). This message has been checked for all known viruses powered by McAfee.

For further information visit http://www.mcafee.com/us/threat_center/default.asp
Please rely on your own virus check as no responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of any virus infection this communication may contain.

Re: Resequencing with Camel

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Also - the trick with camel is when things are not doing as you want,
turn on tracer...

http://camel.apache.org/tracer.html

--
James