Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by William Guo <gu...@hotmail.com> on 2002/05/21 11:45:54 UTC

deploy web service with wsdd error(the public methods are not list)

Hi,
   I deploy my web service with the following wsdd, however the service's public methods are not list.

  <service name="urn:DownloadUpdateService" provider="java:RPC">
    <parameter name="className" value="rdm.service.DownloadUpdateService" />
    <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="*" />
  </service>

</deployment>

I use the following URL and find those public methods are not list at all.
http://localhost:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
William Guo