Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by "RAW GOLD AND UNCUT ROUGH DIAMONDS FOR SALE..." <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/24 17:42:53 UTC

RAW GOLD AND UNCUT ROUGH DIAMONDS FOR SALE...

Greeting
This is to inform you of our interest and desire to make a publicity of our
industry a small scale mining firm here in west Africa to seek for a
foreign individual or body for exportation of Gold & Diamond to any part of
the world based on your experience, idea & interest in this proposal.
Furthermore, we will furnish you the necessary documents of our existing
firm including the government authorization certificate for mining Gold &
Diamond in this territory. Do not hesitate to message us back in case you
are interested  for further action.As our Agent we are ready to give some
commission of the total purchase if you can connect us to a buyer. Our
Email Address (gold_diamond01@mail.com)
Best Regards
Marketing Manager.

Re: RAW GOLD AND UNCUT ROUGH DIAMONDS FOR SALE...

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
Once it has got through, I think that Erik's response is the correct
one!

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Lol.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.