Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Andrew Pennebaker <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/13 22:58:13 UTC

r/apachekafka subreddit

Any Redditors in the house? I've created an r/apachekafka subreddit for
anyone interested in Reddit-based discussions.

https://www.reddit.com/r/apachekafka/

--
Cheers,
Andrew

Re: r/apachekafka subreddit

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.
Subscribed :)

Since the mailing list is rather active, I'm not sure there is significant
benefit in a reddit community - but I'll be around to join discussions and
see how it turns out.