Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Doug Leeper <do...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/20 20:36:53 UTC

Multiple RadioGroups in an Table...can it be done?

I have two columns in a DataView that have two separate radio based values.

>From my reading/understanding is that a Radio will traverse up the component
tree to find the nearest RadioGroup.

If this is correct, how would one have a two radio groups displayed in a
DataView?

Re: Multiple RadioGroups in an Table...can it be done?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
radio in its current state wont work. there is a patch in jira but it
needs to be reviewed and applied...

you can easly roll your own component though that doesnt need a
RadioGroup to work...

-igor