Posted to user@roller.apache.org by æon <ae...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/19 10:25:10 UTC

random entry list

hi!

I'm a Roller 3.1 user. Is it possible to get the entry list randomly?,
to display them without following the order of their posting date?

for example:
#showWeblogEntriesPager($pager,randomly)

or:
#set($pager = $model.getWeblogEntriesPager("general",disorderly))

thanks in advance

:D

enrique fuenzalida
http://www.individual.cl/

RE: random entry list

Posted by "Bickley, Scott" <sb...@campus.fsu.edu>.
It would be wonderful to have a utility that shows entries based on their popularity so that the most popular entries appear first. Are such logs kept on each individual entry?

-Scott Bickley

No a bad idea, but there is no random entry pager in Roller.

- Dave

Re: random entry list

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.