Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Botzer, Robert" <Ro...@McKesson.com> on 2013/06/20 18:12:34 UTC

Is there a way to force Jackrabbit 2..1.x to always store the content to the filessystem repository.

My understanding is that jackrabbit likes to keep small files in memory
(for performance / access reasons),

However, we have a client using our product (which uses Jackrabbit),
that wants to 'peek' into the repository directory's nightly and grab
'new' content and load a copy of that into their 'other' document
Repository....

When they try this, they only see files there that are larger than some certain size...

I know there is a way to control the min size of the content that will get sent to a relational data store,
(and that a =1 will store all content in the database).
Is there a similar property available when using the FileSystem (derby) ?

Thanks.

Re: Is there a way to force Jackrabbit 2..1.x to always store the content to the filessystem repository.