Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by rajesh <ra...@skava.com> on 2018/03/21 12:46:20 UTC

Jackrabbit oak: Want these two (OAK-7304 and OAK-7265) fixes in 1.8.3 release.

Hi,

I am using jackrabbit oak (1.8.2 ) in my spring boot application. Even
though we are not using OSGI environment, we are using oak-pojosr packages
which uses the OSGI kind of environment  to configure the FileDataStore,
S3DataStore and AzureDataStore etc. (Since documentation and examples are
using OSGI kind of things only.)  I need the following two fixes immediately
in the next realease ( 1.8.3 ) so that i can proceed further.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-7304
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-7265.

Note: If you are not including the above two fixes, please provide the
sample examples to create the repository using FileDataStore (which i can
see from the examples provided for embedded deployment and test cases)  and
S3DataStore and AzureDataStore and other datastore other than in  OSGI
environment.

Thanks for your understanding.

--
Sent from: http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/Jackrabbit-Users-f510167.html

Re: Jackrabbit oak: Want these two (OAK-7304 and OAK-7265) fixes in 1.8.3 release.

Posted by rajesh <ra...@skava.com>.
Hi,

When can I expect the 1.8.3 release ?

Thanks.

Posted by Torgeir Veimo <to...@gmail.com>.
The second one of these is scheduled to appear in release 1.8.3, and if you
need the first one urgently, then you can put it in your own github
repository, and create a dependency using the jitpack.io maven repository.
It creates dependencies using github usernames, repository name and release
version.

There's an easy introduction on https://jitpack.io/

--
-Tor