Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Niraj <ni...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/20 13:23:52 UTC

JMeter Plugin with Sonar

Hello All,

Anyone tried JMeter plugin with Sonar?

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/JMeter+Plugin

I am facing some issues. Some one please help me on this.

Thanks,
Niraj

Re: JMeter Plugin with Sonar

Posted by Niraj <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hey Carlos,

Thanks a lot. You guidance was really helped me a lot. Finally i am able to
see JMeter results on Sonar dashboard.

Thanks once again for being so patient with me.

Regards,
Niraj

Re: JMeter Plugin with Sonar

Posted by Carlos Fillol Sendra <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Niraj,

Re: JMeter Plugin with Sonar

Posted by Niraj <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks again Carlos.

Re: JMeter Plugin with Sonar

Posted by Carlos Fillol Sendra <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Niraj,

Re: JMeter Plugin with Sonar

Posted by Niraj <ni...@gmail.com>.

Re: JMeter Plugin with Sonar

Posted by Carlos Fillol Sendra <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Niraj,

Re: JMeter Plugin with Sonar

Posted by Niraj <ni...@gmail.com>.

Re: JMeter Plugin with Sonar

Posted by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com>.

Re: JMeter Plugin with Sonar

Posted by Niraj <ni...@gmail.com>.

Re: JMeter Plugin with Sonar

Posted by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com>.

Re: JMeter Plugin with Sonar

Posted by Niraj <ni...@gmail.com>.

Re: JMeter Plugin with Sonar

Posted by Niraj <ni...@gmail.com>.
I am sorry about not adding complete details.

Steps which i have followed:

Downloaded Sonar JMeter plugin and copied to
C:\sonar-3.5\extensions\plugins .
I ran the JMeter test and got the .jtl file.
Added path of .jtl file to Settings->JMeter->Remote Server host (Remote
jmeter report server host, used for getting remote results if no local jtl
file is defined.)
Restarted Sonar.
But i am not able see anything under projects.

Am i missing something?

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 5:56 PM, <ll...@oreillyauto.com> wrote:

> Niraj <ni...@gmail.com> wrote on 03/20/2013 07:23:52 AM:
>
> > From: Niraj <ni...@gmail.com>
> > To: JMeter Users List <us...@jmeter.apache.org>
> > Date: 03/20/2013 07:24 AM
> > Subject: JMeter Plugin with Sonar
> >
> > Hello All,
> >
> > Anyone tried JMeter plugin with Sonar?
> >
> > http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/JMeter+Plugin
> >
> > I am facing some issues. Some one please help me on this.
> >

> If you want help, you'll need to describe the problem, describe what you
> tried to fix it etc.
>
> http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
>
> > Thanks,
> > Niraj
> >
> > --
> > This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content,
> > and is believed to be clean.
> >   Message id: 5CED4600A39.A91D9
> >

> This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by
> Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS § 2510, solely for the use of the
> intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you are
> not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately. Thank
> you.

Re: JMeter Plugin with Sonar

Posted by ll...@oreillyauto.com.