Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by GOMEZ Henri <hg...@slib.fr> on 2001/05/28 16:51:54 UTC

RE: lb-problem with mod_jk: high cpu load on apache when tomcat b reaks down

>The problem has been seen on both, ajp13 and ajp12.
>We use tomcat-3.2.1.

Ok, I'm using TC 3.2.2b5 and 3.3m3.

>What do think about using mod_jserv again?

mod_jserv appears to be in end-of-life. No
more actively supported. I'd rather like see your
bug-report about the current apache tomcat connector
(mod_jk)

>What kind of quality has the T3.3 cvs mod_jk? Is it possible to use it
>in a productive environment?

I used this one in production, it's stable and all
mod_jk bugs are fixed against this one since the
TC 3.2 is +/- closed for developpement (only fatal
bugs are to be fixed)