Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Sa...@dell.com on 2018/05/30 08:04:16 UTC

Need help

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Hi Team,

As part of my project , Need to read data from kafka with Avro and load  into my data base.

Data containing with arrays  [0],[1],[2]

Under the Phone number we have phone key objects also .

Please provide sample code to achieve this .

[cid:image001.jpg@01D3F81A.E6D17080]

Thanks
Satya

Re: Need help

Posted by Rahul Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
This is probably better for the User list. The Dev group is for discussing Kafka Development not Kafka use cases.

Also :

1. Did you mean to send a confidential email to this public list?
2. Did you search for anything on Google already and did you have trouble doing this on your own?
3. What data base are you using? There are hundreds of “databases”.

--
Rahul Singh
rahul.singh@anant.us

Anant Corporation