Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Bing Jiang <ji...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/26 10:57:14 UTC

how does Hadoop Yarn support different programming models?

I know Hadoop Yarn can support MapReduce job well, but I have not found DAG
model task. Can you give me some demonstration I missed  out , and  point
out how to build my own programming models in the Hadoop Yarn.
--
Bing Jiang

Re: how does Hadoop Yarn support different programming models?

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
Yep!

Take a look at the link Mahadev sent on how to get your application to work inside YARN.

> http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.23.0/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/YARN.html
> http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.23.0/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/WritingYarnApplications.html

Arun

Posted by Bing Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.