Posted to cvs@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@hyperreal.com> on 1996/08/23 20:19:18 UTC

cvs commit: apache/src README conf.h http_main.c mod_cgi.c

jim         96/08/23 11:19:17

  Modified:    src       README conf.h http_main.c mod_cgi.c
  Log:
  Add Alexei's nph-/ling_close patch and it's
  associated fluff

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.16      +2 -3      apache/src/README

  1.36      +2 -2      apache/src/conf.h

  1.63      +2 -2      apache/src/http_main.c

  1.18      +12 -8     apache/src/mod_cgi.c

Re: cvs commit: apache/src README conf.h http_main.c mod_cgi.c

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>.
On Fri, 23 Aug 1996, Jim Jagielski wrote:

>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.16      +2 -3      apache/src/README

Narf. This is really getting annoying. I've been looking at the
log_accum.pl script, trying to figure out why this is happening.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to track down the precise problem, but
I have a possible solution: On line 224, replace "-r$prev_rev" with
"-r$prev_rev -r$rev". Near as I can tell, the problem is that somehow, the
"local repository" version of the file isn't being created correctly; this
should just have it get both versions directly from the RCS files, and the
lack of a working file shouldn't affect it.

Thoughts? Can someone try that change? (I'm not sure of exactly how one
edits the CVSROOT files, and not sure I want to risk it, anyhow).

-- Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>            The Apache HTTP Server