Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Geoff Longo <gm...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/09 21:53:09 UTC

inputCalendar and javascriptLocation

I am trying to override the javascript location used by inputCalendar.
 If I specify the following:

<t:inputCalendar id="clientRequestBirthDate" forceId="true"
javascriptLocation="/ota/jsf/scripts"
monthYearRowClass="yearMonthHeader" weekRowClass="weekHeader"
renderPopupButtonAsImage="true" size="10"
					                 currentDayCellClass="currentDayCell"
value="#{DetailedSearchBackingBean.clientRequest.birthDate}"
renderAsPopup="true"
					                 popupTodayString="Today is:"
popupWeekString="Wk" popupDateFormat="MM/dd/yyyy" required="false"/>

It still adds <script type="text/javascript"
src="/ota/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader/11419367/calendar.HtmlCalendarRenderer/popcalendar.js">
to the top of my page.  Am I doing something wrong or is this an issue
with using Facelets and MyFaces together?

Thanks,
Geoff