Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org> on 2014/10/02 12:00:53 UTC

Jena CSV Migrated into Git

The jena-csv module has been migrated into the main git repository

It is currently on a branch called jena-csv because it needs some
maintenance to fix it up to adapt to API changes that have happened since
its last release.  As and when people get round to solving those issues we
can merge it into master and include it in future releases.

For now it will have to continue to be released separately

Rob

Re: Jena CSV Migrated into Git

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 02/10/14 11:00, Rob Vesse wrote:
> The jena-csv module has been migrated into the main git repository
>
> It is currently on a branch called jena-csv because it needs some
> maintenance to fix it up to adapt to API changes that have happened since
> its last release.  As and when people get round to solving those issues we
> can merge it into master and include it in future releases.
>
> For now it will have to continue to be released separately
>
> Rob

Branch fixed up and I'll merge it after the release.

	Andy