Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Carla Cremers <cr...@azulsystems.com> on 2005/10/20 05:45:51 UTC

Geronimo M5 : magicGball

I am working with geronimo-1.0-M5/solaris 9/1.4.2_06 and trying to get the
various applications to work.

magicGBall : any workarounds for the WSDL issue ?  From reading the archives,

  it sounds like magicGball may be obsolete and I shouldn't expect it to
work.

  cremers@slh: % java -jar bin/deployer.jar deploy
/home/cremers/java_apps/web_s

ervers/geronimo-1.0-M5/applications/magicGball/target/magicGball.ear

  Username: system

  Password:

      Error: Unable to distribute magicGball.ear: Failed to read wsdl

      document caused by WSDLException (at

      /definitions/portType/operation/input): faultCode=UNBOUND_PREFIX:

      Unable to determine namespace of 'mgb:askRequest'.

Re: Geronimo M5 : magicGball

Posted by tb...@yahoo.com.
:( Too bad there aren't tests for the demos before
launching new versions.

Tyler

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Re: Geronimo M5 : magicGball