Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Robert Reno <ro...@bizmota.com> on 2001/11/03 09:12:56 UTC

Tomcat 4.01 displays version 3.2.3 default page

I installed Tomcat 3.2.3 and then intstalled 4.01.  When I start the server
and go to http://localhost:8080 I get the version 3.2.3 default page. Yet,
if I edit the /conf/server.xml file and change the port to 8081, and restart
Tomcat it then correctly displays the 4.01 default page.  I have tried
locating where it is servering this page from (I deleted all the directories
for the 3.2.3 version), yet can't locate the source of this page.  Any ideas
on how to correct this or why it is happening.

Thanks,

Robert Reno
Bizmota Software Corporation
425.228.4815 - office