Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Roland Pirard <pi...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/18 15:04:40 UTC

mail address

I use OpenOffice since a long time.

I have recently received a notification about the new *version 4.1.3* and
some days later for the version in french, my useful language.

I see you have sent it to my mail address <  pirrpag@teledisnet.be  >
but I don't use it anymore.

Now my address is <  *pirrpag@gmail.com <pi...@gmail.com>*  >

Can you please (as well for english as for french) delete my address
teledisnet and replace it by the one @gmail.com and write it as user.

Thank you so much

Re: mail address

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 18/10/2016 Roland Pirard wrote:
> Can you please (as well for english as for french) delete my address
> teledisnet and replace it by the one @gmail.com and write it as user.

We can't help you here, unfortunately: all mailing list subscriptions
are self-managed. You must unsubscribe and re-subscribe the relevant
mailing lists. If you are talking about an OpenOffice managed list
instructions are at https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html ;
but there are other services that notify you about new versions, like
those managed by SourceForge; I have no idea on how those work.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: mail address

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.