Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/11 07:36:31 UTC

Question regarding SoundMixer.useSpeakerphoneForVoice in Mobile project

Hello,

I'm trying to create mobile application with the ability to switch between
headphones/speakerphone.
According to this [1] documentation it is possible.

So I set SoundMixer.audioPlaybackMode to be VOICE [2]
And trying to change SoundMixer.useSpeakerphoneForVoice = true/false;

Unfortunately with no effect :(
Changing SoundMixer.audioPlaybackMode in realtime seems to have no effect :(

What am I doing wrong?

flex 4.14
AIR 15
Sony xperia z2

Thanks in advance for your help!

[1]
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/media/AudioPlaybackMode.html#VOICE
[2]
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/media/SoundMixer.html#audioPlaybackMode
--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Question regarding SoundMixer.useSpeakerphoneForVoice in Mobile project

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I'm I doing something totally wrong? Or no-one ever work with sound on
mobile devices?
I can create quickstart it it helps to help me  :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax