Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr> on 2005/12/22 22:57:50 UTC

[VOTE] Change ServiceMix version to 3.0-SNAPSHOT

As we have to change the package names to org.apache.servicemix, i
propose that we change
the version number of ServiceMix to 3.0 to reflect this, and also the
fact that we are focusing
on full jbi compliance for both the container and components.

[ ] +1 Change version to 3.0-SNAPSHOT
[ ] -1 Keep 2.1 version number (provide specific comments)

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Change ServiceMix version to 3.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
[X] +1 Change version to 3.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1 (non-binding).

Sanjiva.

Posted by Charles Souillard <ch...@ext.bull.net>.
+1

Posted by Philip Dodds <ph...@gmail.com>.
+1 for changing to 3.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Joseph Dennis Gapuz <jg...@exist.com>.

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
+1

--
Dan Diephouse
(616) 971-2053

Re: [VOTE] Change ServiceMix version to 3.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

On 27 Dec 2005, at 17:14, Bruce Snyder wrote:

> On 12/22/05, Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr> wrote:
>> As we have to change the package names to org.apache.servicemix, i
>> propose that we change
>> the version number of ServiceMix to 3.0 to reflect this, and also the
>> fact that we are focusing
>> on full jbi compliance for both the container and components.
>>
>> [ ] +1 Change version to 3.0-SNAPSHOT
>
> +1
>
> Bruce
> --
> perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!
> G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"
> );'
>
> The Castor Project
> http://www.castor.org/
>
> Apache Geronimo
> http://geronimo.apache.org/

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Re: [VOTE] Change ServiceMix version to 3.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.