Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Nabarun Nag <nn...@apache.org> on 2016/07/01 17:30:16 UTC

Fwd: Requesting permission for editing Incubator PMC report

Hi Nick,
The "name"  which I use for loggin in to
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2016 page is Nabarun Nag.

Please do let me know if you need any other information.

Regards
Nabarun Nag

*From:* Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>
*Date:* June 30, 2016 at 4:07:03 PM PDT
*To:* general@incubator.apache.org
*Subject:* *Re: Requesting permission for editing Incubator PMC report*
*Reply-To:* general@incubator.apache.org

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016, Nabarun Nag wrote:

Please grant me the permission to append the Apache Geode podling report to
the incubator PMC page (https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2016).

What is your username for the incubator wiki? (Note - the wiki doesn't use
Apache ldap credentials, so you need to register if you haven't already!)

Nick