Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Carlos Gonçalves <ma...@cgoncalves.pt> on 2013/03/11 20:27:35 UTC

IP addresses in CIMI

Hi,

How can I get a list of public and private addresses of a machine in CIMI?

In deltacloud/serve/lib/cimi/models/machine.rb I found the method "def self.convert_instance_addresses(instance)" which seems to be the one doing the work of creating a map of IP addresses but seems it is not being used anywhere.

A machine entity data both in XML and JSON does not contain any network related information (http://pastebin.com/CGFU4tuK).

Help? :-)

Thanks,
Carlos Goncalves

Re: IP addresses in CIMI

Posted by Carlos Gonçalves <ma...@cgoncalves.pt>.
Hi Ronelle,

Thank you very much for filling the report and pointing me to it.
I think I don't have any additional data to add at this moment. I will definitely test it as soon as it gets fixed.

Thanks,
Carlos

Re: IP addresses in CIMI

Posted by Ronelle Landy <rl...@redhat.com>.