Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/09/06 21:24:04 UTC

Empty files

These 2 files are empty
  framework/example/security/CreateExample.groovy
  framework/example/security/UpdateExample.groovy
is this intended ? It's related to Andrew's securiy changes done in March that David reverted.

Jacques

Re: Empty files

Posted by Pedram M <pm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I didn't see it quoted at the bottom.  I was being lazy.
Again, Thank you,
Pedram

Re: Empty files

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Do it yourself, see how at
http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/yAk

Jacques

From: "Pedram M" <pm...@gmail.com>

Re: Empty files

Posted by Pedram M <pm...@gmail.com>.
UNSUBSCRIBE PLEASE!

Re: Empty files

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Mridul,

From: "Mridul Pathak" <mr...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Re: Empty files

Posted by Mridul Pathak <mr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Jacques,

Re: Empty files

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
BTW, framework/resources/templates/DemoData.xml is also empty

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>
These 2 files are empty