Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Tino Schöllhorn <t....@tiscali.de> on 2004/06/14 17:50:37 UTC

Deletion and Cache

Hi,

I think this topic has been discussed before. But I am not sure what the
current status is:

I have two classes A and B. A has a Collection of Bs. Now if I delete a
B object which is part of a Collection of an A object the B object is
correctly deleted in the database and is also removed from the cache,
BUT the A-Object still references the now deleted B-Object in its
collection.

 From the disussion I am not sure if this is a bug (I am using rc6) or
if I am just using the wrong Collection class (I am using
ManageableArrayList).

With regards
Tino