Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by nick vajberg <ni...@yahoo.dk> on 2004/12/16 16:54:38 UTC

Locking and TSVN

Since 95% of svn users on Windows are also using
TSVN... are you guys working with the tsvn project
w.r.t. how locking should work gui-wise?

I know, I know, tsvn is a separate project, but in my
shop, users don't distinguish between tsvn and svn...
it's all just "es-we-en" :-)

Locking is crucial to us, so I hope the tsvn support
will be on par with svn.

Re: Locking and TSVN

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
On Dec 16, 2004, at 10:54 AM, nick vajberg wrote:

> Since 95% of svn users on Windows are also using
> TSVN... are you guys working with the tsvn project
> w.r.t. how locking should work gui-wise?

Not yet, but we plan to.  :-)

We're still working out details of how the commandline UI should work.
Once we're done with that (and have it working), I'm sure many of us
would love to come discuss GUI design on the TSVN developer lists!