Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by EXT / FOCAL VANDEPUTTE Brice <ex...@sncf.fr> on 2005/11/29 19:07:38 UTC

RE : RE : [fop-users] [sigma] print greek sigma character on fop 0.20.5

Wonderful ! :o)

1- You're right i miss-read the previous post of Andreas and so my previous answer was wrong. Sorry.
2- I was testing this when I receive your post :
Sigma = "<fo:block font-family=\"Symbol\">&#83;</fo:block>"; // Print '#'

3- Your script is the good one !! :
Sigma = "<fo:inline font-family=\"Symbol\">&#x03A3;</fo:inline>";

Thanks a lot
Brice Vandeputte