Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by cr...@istream.today on 2020/11/05 13:23:39 UTC

Could not fetch storage pool

Hello,

   I do not understand why I still see this error :" Could not fetch storage
pool" I see this storage visible on cloudstack with state UP
https://pastebin.com/QC1VcZc2   Any suggestions?

Regards,

Cristian

Re: Could not fetch storage pool

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
There was, some time ago, a bug where KVM agent would be checking for
VMware pools statistics (or similar nonsense...).

You pool " a4541397-34f8-4de5-aabc-0a7f4b4edb93" - please go into your
cloud.storage_pool table and see what is that pool (there should be an
entry with that UUID/ID) - perhaps you can share more details after
checking that table...

Best,

--

Andrija Panić