Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by David Beahm <db...@mihp.com> on 2004/06/29 16:32:13 UTC

Passing an array revisited

I've been researching my earlier question about passing arrays, and am
trying a few things (ie, create a jws that expects a String[] and
generate the wsdl, etc.), but a simple example would really help.  For
instance, I honestly don't know what argument to give the
call.addParamter for type -- XMLType.SOAP_ARRAY?  XMLType.ANYCONTENT?

I'm going to experiment w/ SOAP_VECTOR, but would appreciate any code
someone could show me.

Best,
David Beahm

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please contact the sender.