Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2020/11/27 06:13:41 UTC

Volunteer Apache OFBiz Tutorial Project

Hello Devs,

Calling out for volunteers for help in building a good set of
developer/architect tutorial sessions on the below-given topics for The
Apache OFBiz community:
0. Getting Started - Local build - What is required and how to do it? 1.
Entity Engine 2. Service Engine 3. Workflow Management(Async Calls, EECA,
SECA, Group Service, etc.) 4. Job Management (Scheduling and Execution) 5.
Transaction Management 6. Log Management 7. Production Setup and Monitoring
..... any other essential topic. These topics will be broken down into many
sessions based on the planning that we will do together. Interested in
volunteering for this project? If yes, please fill this form
<goog_1233766460>https://forms.gle/M3m1g5V1TqgQueySA

Kind regards,
Pranay Pandey

Re: Volunteer Apache OFBiz Tutorial Project

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Images on email moderated. Thanks Aditya Sharma.

Here are the links to the response:
Participants:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YzXivX81q4XWICHPQZo77-eXpiKHXnMv/view?usp=sharing
Topics of interest: