Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/25 16:53:46 UTC

HTTP binary response

Hi All,
I have a case where I get HTTP response in binary format.
The problem is that I cannot see the binary response in the view results
tree nor the jtl file.

Is this supported?

Best,
Shmuel Krakower.

Re: HTTP binary response

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.
Yes, indeed point 1 actually doesnt make sense too much :)
Using save response to file does the trick.

Thanks

Shmuel Krakower.
Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance

Re: HTTP binary response

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: HTTP binary response

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Deepak, all,

Re: HTTP binary response

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, no logs if I remember correctly.
I'll grab the response with a sniffer and post it back on Sunday.

Thanks again.

Re: HTTP binary response

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: HTTP binary response