Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by David W Sica <da...@sica.ws> on 2007/11/05 16:50:16 UTC

Re: wsdlLocation

I don't recall seeing a response on this question, does anyone have any
thoughts on this problem?

Thanks,
David

Re: wsdlLocation

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
Hmmm...shouldn't the XSD's be in the same directory as the WSDL (i.e.,
WEB-INF/wsdl)?  According to here[1], that's where they need to be.

HTH,
Glen

[1]http://blogs.sun.com/manveen/entry/converting_an_existing_webservice_to