Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Kar YEOW <ka...@apir.com.au> on 2001/07/12 08:24:04 UTC

Help! VB to Apache Soap

I got a VB program using MSSOAP Tool kit 2.0 calling Apache SOAP 2.2 stateless session bean provider.
The service is pretty basic.  Given a string it return another string.  But I got a runtime error 5053 from VB.

Private Sub Command1_Click()
  Dim soapClient As MSSOAPLib.soapClient
  Set soapClient = CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient")
  soapClient.mssoapinit ("http://localhost/RequirementServer.wsdl")
  Debug.Print soapClient.getStatementText("10")
  soapClient = Nothing
End Sub