Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Robert Taylor <rt...@mulework.com> on 2002/08/15 14:39:03 UTC

Validator: returning to a URI other than that defined by mapping.getInput()

When using StrutsValidator, am I constrained to returning the user to the
URI defined by mapping.getInput() when errors occur, or is there a way to
return them to a URI that is defined as an attribute or parameter in some
scope?

robert

RE: Validator: returning to a URI other than that defined by mapping.getInput()

Posted by Robert Taylor <rt...@mulework.com>.
Okay. I'm feeling stupid today.

Since the logic which determines where the user is returned after failing
validation resides in RequestProcess.processValidate(), then if there is a
configuration parameter, it will be in struts-config DTD.

I can therefore answer my own question.

Sorry for wasting packets.

robert

Posted by Robert Taylor <rt...@mulework.com>.