Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo> on 2005/01/19 10:03:30 UTC

Spindle can't create new page

Hi,

My friend is using Eclipse 3.0 and Spindle 3. After creating
a new Tapestry project, he'd like to create a new page. But
the New Page Wizard displays an error:

FirstPage WizardPage.namespaceNoValidNamespaceToSelect

at the top of the dialog box that let's us input the
page name. Indeed there is no namespace found by Spinle
because the namespace combo box is empty.

Any idea?

Thanks!

--
Kent Tong, Msc, MCSE, SCJP, CCSA, Delphi Certified
Manager of IT Dept, CPTTM

Re: Spindle can't create new page

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.
Pls submit a bug report here:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=459328&group_id=50321&func=browse

and be sure to attach the Eclipse log file. (If you need instructions
on how to find the log file, just ask in the bug report).

thx!

Geoff